How To Make Germicide
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
- Basic knowledge of Operating computer
- Basic knowledge too be careful in handling chemicals
Hardly would you find a home void of germicides. Germicide is an important cleansing substance that helps to destroy bacteria and germs that causes infection and illness to man and even animals. Worse still, they (bacteria and germs) are totally invisible to the unclad eyes such that their presences are usually unnoticed by people.
Thus, they can easily enter into the bodies and infect lives with harmful diseases, health disorders and serious ailments to man and animals. In the light of all these circumstances, germicides are produced to be utilized effectively in getting rid of these dangerous germs and bacteria which have great potentials of discomforting the human life as well as the lives of so many other beneficial living things.
Germicides are used in houses, hospitals, eateries, schools, restaurants, poultry and other animal houses. The usage is known and popular to all and sundry.
This course is for complete beginners and covers:
- Materials and Ingredients required to prepare the germicide
- Where to get the materials
- How much the materials will cost
- Key safety precautions to be observed
- Preparation of an effective germicide.
- Free tips on how to market your products
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to be make an effective germicide that is good for all.
Who is the target audience?
- High school or university students
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes